Friday, July 11, 2008

gOinG foR bAdmintOn...

Today myself and my friends went for playing badminton,because just finishing our exam,so come and celebrate!!hehe
it is very nice game,but tomoro u ppl will know la,every part of body start feel pain oredy...
There are some photo taken by myself :





TEAM A >>>>>>>

Jian and Wen

TEAM B >>>>>>

Christina and Sim

TEAM C >>>>>>>

Sharon and me

We are having a competition,haha....

Team A (Jian and Wen) VS Team B(Christina and Sim),finally Team A win......

Then the next is Team A VS Team B(me and sharon),finally we are the Winner!!!!!!!hahaha

4 comments:

The kayak boy said...

Haiz...so clearly tht whos team up with ah qing sure lose one....And y after team A win VS team C ??
Team A jia lat leh....baru use all energy then VS team C...:p

XD

Anonymous said...

haiya...got rest one ma...
hehe,kayak boy,next time come and challenge me la...
=)-

The kayak boy said...

WooooW....so Jiao ao oh...

I got train at kch de oh...
1 smack can smack break the net oh....
muahahhaha....

But ho...who team up with qing no nid to think will win one lah..
Even Lee Chung Wei team with her also lose tiam tiam...

Anonymous said...

haiya,u thought ah ching very lauya meh,she is good in jogging oh..stamina very good ar