Friday, October 30, 2009

I AM INNOCENT!!!

What a 'lucky' day i had........
This afternoon Sam ask the student id from me, for booking the discussion room..
So, me and suan give him our id...
It is really last minutes to finish the english report....we pass it up at 4.30pm cun cun...*this is my first time to do the work so last minutes...coz this is group work, not my fault also...coz i have done my part few days ago..
Then, I was BLACKLISTED by swinburne librarian for 1 week...
I am really innocent for this.....i sit inside the discussion room, din even play with the computer...
The librarian came in to warned us because there is somebody play games in the room....
2 librarians came in...but still play....!!!
When i take back my id, one of the librarian told me "you are BLACKLISTED"....
What the fruit lar...
i din even play the computer, yet i am blacklisted...
Seriously, i think i am innocent in this...same goes to lee suan...
ANGRY!!!......sia soi
Hope the librarian will know...that is not our fault...
should i explain to the librarian?

5 comments:

M3nT said...

What The Fruit?!

a^ting said...

what the 'fruit'....haha
not dare enough to scold the ori word...

Mian said...

Yes, you should.Swt swt swt.

a^ting said...

ok....swt swt swt!!!=(

M3nT said...

o.O"