Friday, December 11, 2009

An update about last 2 weeks....

Wootzzz......How are u guys recently....??
I almost forgot the present of my blog, lol.....almost 1 month didn't update....ps ps!!
I am having my moral and malaysia studies classes recently,
It is damn boring, we all day dreaming, talking or doing stupid stuff in class only....
The mid term test will be test on next monday and tuesday, yet i still haven't study....
Teacher didn't give any tips...T_T
God Bless me....=D

And

*Deng deng deng deng......


Finally i got my 32GB IPOD TOUCH already....
It really cost me alot.....but i still not regret of buying it.....
so far it works well.....
I used it for movie, games in class, listening to music.....as well as online!!
It is damn nice.....

2 comments:

Mian said...

wa, updated le. Hahas

a^ting said...

yalor.....wait for ur photo for so long...aduiiii