Monday, July 5, 2010

Damn Boring...

Lundu trip~
Waterfall~
Sing K~
Dinner~
I missed the FUN activities with my lovely friends!
I feel so sad.....
Really really sad.....

Jee offered to fetch me from SA to Kch, but i rejected him....
I cannot join, it is too rush for me....
Sometimes, it's not i don't want to join, but too last minute for me....
I need to spend time to drive to Kuching, join the trip then back to SA again, it's tired~
Some more i lend my car to my cousin...
I need people to fetch me for dinner or lunch in Kch, it's so troublesome....
I might bring troublesome to people if i asked them to go out for dinner so often since their mum had cooked for them.
I will feel paiseh also....

Well, hopefully i can join again next time.....
DON'T abondon me ya!
Swingang~ enjoy the waterfall trip tomorrow.....
And of course, the coming KL trip!
Enjoy~~

No comments: