Sunday, March 6, 2011

~elpoep olleh

Time flies~
Just a blink of eyes, it's 2011 now.
Yea, I'm officially a second year student in Swinburne.
Feb 21 was uni-reopen, it's the day which Swinburne got into trouble.
How to say?
Complaint from parents,students,lecturers,employees......
They start booming on the new car park system.
1 hour = RM1, RM40 or RM60 per month *car park at The spring even cheaper*
Can you imagine 2000 students have to fight for 500 over car parks?
Huh! lots of students not able to get the car parks,
As well as me,LOL.
Feb 23, i saw some intersting post in facebook ---- A complain latter from rocket team
I wonder whether i can share this kind of letter to my friends,
After thought of few second, I share it at last.
Well, alot of swinburn-ian 'like' it and kept comment on the letter.
I guess Swinburne had just went too over toward students.
Increase in school fees, new car park system, from 14weeks reduce to 12weeks per sem, from 2 sem a year changed to 3 sem per year.
On the next day, the letter of complain appear in most of the newspaper.
It became topic of the day in Swinburne *i guess*
After the fight/complain, they finally change the system,
from unlimited charges changed to max RM4 per day.
I personally think that the charges are more fair to everyone as it's not too expensive and mostly can afford it.

No comments: