Monday, April 14, 2008

fAll siCk...(4 6)

This is my 1st post in blogspot.....today i m having a bad fever...
tis morning when i woke up,i found myself so hot.....but i decide to go to school too(so hardworking,right?)wahaha....actually is not hardworking la,because i wan to get my exam result...aiks,when i went to school,i just remember tat still got a lot of my friends haven't sit for their exam,so exam result might not be know so soon.Besides,some of my teacher didn't go to school,so i have a lot of free class...so,i went to have the permit from teacher,and tell them tat i m having a fever,one of my school teacher,he dont believe tat i m sick,don't allow me to go back...i felt so angry about tat,next time i won't call tat person as a teacher anymore...(no need to mention his name la)
Well,at about 9.00a.m.,i got another permit from another teacher,then i went back home....after taking my breakfast,i take some medicine and sleep for almost 3 hours...
then at afternoon,i sleep for another 3 hours again...(wao,i think tonight i no need to sleep anymore)haha,now i found tat myself are ok already...

*take care for ourself is very important,don't let urself fall sick in SPM(a very very important day for all of us)

No comments: